Driven by a tireless search for innovation and improvement, SEAC has recently embarked on a deep renewal moving from the expansion of its product line to the large investment in R&D and the launch on the American market on July 2012, only few months after its 40th anniversary.
In its first months of activities, our group has already enjoyed a successful launch of the new USA division. The warm and enthusiastic response from the diving professionals has led to a fast and growing enlargement of our team, while the marketing and sales office in NYC and the fully stocked warehouse in Ohio support the relentless expansion in North America, Canada and Caribbean.
In this path, SEAC USA istoday offering a great opportunity for anew Representative agent in California.
More precisely, we are looking for a skilled professional to take the responsibilities of
- Presenting and selling products to current and potential clients
- Creating action plans, presentations and proposals to identify specific targets
- Maintaining sales materials and have an impeccable product knowledge
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships (for both current and potential clients)
- Preparing paperwork, contracts and provide services such as quality checks and follow-ups
- Communicating developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the company
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, energetic individual with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic. Someone who is comfortable in a fast paced environment, shows initiative and can work independently. Must be a High School graduate and have a minimum of three years of sales or marketing experience.
Desired skills are:
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver strong presentations as well as create, compose and edit written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and represent the company in a positive way
- Work may require significant travel to current and potential clients. Possession of a valid state driver license is thus required.
The goal is to turn 2013 into a year of development and growth for a company that has already placed itself among the market leaders through perseverance and ambition.
Made in Italy designand engineering, meticulous one by one inspection of the products and a careful proportion between quality and price are our main key strengths.
For more information, visit our websitehttp://www.seacsub.com/index.php?lang=engand if you believe you have the potential to join our worldwide family, email us email@example.com. Feel free to contact us as soon as possible: Our “wUNDERful” worldwide family is waiting for you!